Monday, February 11, 2008

Herbal Essence Vs. Garnier Fruticis

I compared the two 'de-frizz' shampoo systems and found both to be mediocorely the same.

Herbal Essence only won the contest because it smelled better and left my hair less greasy after a couple of day.

The garnier fruticis sleek and shine system did make my hair shiner, but that was only due to the extra oils the conditioner contained. But it did nothing with the poof my hair gets when it dries, either by air or blow dryer. Only the top seemed to be laden with extra grease after a couple of days.

Herbal esscence None Of your Frizziness, smelled better, and didn't have the extra oils that the GF conditioner had, my hair didn't look as shiney, but the frizz stilled remained unfortunately.

More on this frizzy topic later.

No comments: