Thursday, May 22, 2008

Charles Weston

So on today's review I'll be looking at Charles Weston-Salon Results Moisture Lock Shampoo and Conditioner

Today ended the two week trial period of the product

I usually go for products that prevent my hair from frizzing or becoming too dry, but in my experience, I've found that each product doesn't last long on keeping a frizz free head, or leaves an oily look and feel after a day.

First off:

Both are a cream, which is good for keeping split ends and frizz down. the bottles are slim and easy to fit anywhere.
The scent is lovely, to be honest it's not a specific smell, it's just a good smell.
Your hair, after air drying, will feel so soft and smooth you wont want to stop touching it. Seriously I petted my own head for like an hour.

And after a day, nay 2 days, not an oily look or feel came about, the effect of the treatment just seemed to wear off.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry or frizzy hair!

All in All A 4.5 out of 5!

No comments: