Friday, June 6, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

so I walked into this theater...thinking about what to expect from this movie...

my first thought is "Adam Sandler, he does funny...sometimes stupid funny..but funny."


And thats what you get.

Tons of stereotypes, his Sandler's parents...some very odd scenes and political er..'talk'

seriously

Hillary, bush, Clinton, McCain....Obama...all mentioned and in less than 5 minutes about at the 1/3 mark of the movie.


I rather like the 'disco break' they have in there...

speaking of disco..the music was fantastic...ethnically tacky and delightfully techno...


all in all I will say the acting was solid, the humor was perverse, funny and politically on the ball even for this current time...(though my small town inhabitants seemed to miss ALOT of the jokes..the political ones especially)
and it was well...stupid funny.

5/5!

No comments: